Community Living – Fort Erie offers:
1. Different types of residential options to adults with intellectual challenges.
- Group Home
- Supported Living
- Family Homeshare
2. Community Support Services to adults and Family Support Services to children and their family.
- These services are focused on connecting people to their community.
3. Educational training for people who receive service.
4. Educational presentations for community members and schools.
To access Community Living – Fort Erie Adult Services-Residential and Community Support contact Developmental Services Ontario to make a referral at 1-877-276-4674 or 289-477-5305.
To access Family Support (families who have a child with an intellectual challenge under 18 years of age living at home) contact Contact Niagara to make a referral at 905-684-3407.