Community Living – Fort Erie offers:
- Different types of residential options to adults with intellectual challenges
- Group Home
- Supported Living
- Family Homeshare
- Community Support Services to adults and Family Support Services to children and their family.
- These services are focused on connecting people to their community.
- Educational training for people who receive service.
- Educational presentations for community members and schools.
To access Family Support (families who have a child with an intellectual challenge under 18 years of age living at home) contact Contact Niagara to make a referral at 905-684-3407.